Establish a Luxembourg Business on Electricity,Gas,and A/C Supply
Establish a Luxembourg Business on Electricity,Gas,and A/CUpdated on Friday 14th December 2018
based on 1 reviews.
Starting a business in Luxembourg is quite simple and easy for investors from other EU countries. Businessmen coming from non-EU states also have the right to open companies in Luxembourg, however, they are subject to different residency requirements.
When it comes to the industries these can operate in, the Luxembourg legislation does not discriminate, and foreigners can open various types of companies, including businesses on electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply, also known as an HVAC company.
Below, our lawyers in Luxembourg offer more information on how to open a company for offering electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply services.
How to register an HVAC company in Luxembourg
Those who want to open companies for offering electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply services in Luxembourg must first register their businesses with the Trade Register. They will be required to:
- - register a limited liability company or a sole proprietorship, depending on the size of the business;
- - register the company for taxation and employment purposes with the tax authorities;
- - apply for various types of licenses in accordance with the services the company will offer;
- - register with specific associations in Luxembourg, which will increase the business’ visibility on the market.
Foreign entrepreneurs can rely on our law firm in Luxembourg for assistance in registering a business on electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply in the Grand Duchy.
Legislation in the HVAC industry in Luxembourg
Those who open HVAC businesses in Luxembourg can offer one or all the services comprised in this industry. No matter these services, the company is required to comply with the environmental legislation in Luxembourg which provides for aspects such as:
- - using only equipment which complies with the local legislation;
- - considering the waste management regulations imposed by the authorities;
- - respecting the waste packaging regulations applicable in Luxembourg;
- - complying with the safety regulations related to the installation of electrical and gas equipment.
For more information on the regulations applicable and for guidance in starting a business on electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply, please contact our Luxembourg lawyers.